Welcome to my blog! I love taking photos - and I love sharing said photos!
So sit back and enjoy a small glimpse into the life of me! :D

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Moving Forward

Well, I didn't make it to the end of the year with my project 365 (as you can probably see for yourself). I did try though so I think that should count for something, lol. I kept taking pictures past what's posted here - for quite a while actually. But some pretty huge (and life altering) things happened. Mostly bad stuff, but nothing too horrid (okay - that's a lie. There was actually something very horrid that happened - one of the worst experiences in my life actually. But nothing that I haven't grown from - so I'll take the good with the bad I guess and just move on). Anyways - those life altering things really stopped both the blogging as well as the photo taking (much to my disappointment!). And no - I'm not doing it for 2011. It was just too much stress.

I did however, enjoy taking more photos - trying to get different & unique shots. And it really helped me learn my camera (I'm a little bummed I never got to the P365 photos from when I got my new camera as well as my new lens! I may have to do a condensed post for the last 6 months of 2010!). I also found a love for blogging. I used to journal all the time - so this was really nice to be able to just chatter to my heart's content without any care for how long it was (or what I said for that matter)!

So - now that I'm back online, I think I'm gonna blow the dust off this baby (the blog I mean) and get back at it. I've had some fun times already in 2011, and have taken some fun photos! So I'll be sharing that stuff in the coming days! Yay!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails