Welcome to my blog! I love taking photos - and I love sharing said photos!
So sit back and enjoy a small glimpse into the life of me! :D

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 168 -- Leaning Tower of Liam

I scrapped today! I had to force myself to do this one too - but instead of rushing things like I did with THIS layout (both this layout and the one there were done for the same designer), I made myself really dig into the kit and produce something that really feels like my sort of layout. I don't necessarily love this one -- but I am really happy with how it turned out.


Full credits can be found by clicking on the image!

I really like the shadowing on this one. And it was a template that I moved around quite a bit - so I really love the final composition that I ended up using....Sorry, lol - I guess I'm just trying to find things I do like about it since there's still something that bothers me about it.... :)

Today's photo was a sweet little moment of Liam playing with Connor's blocks. I was actually really proud of how many blocks he was able to balance - all on his own. The photo below is (obviously) right before his little tower fell (and then afterwards, it was all about knocking it down and not building it up, lol - boys!). So here's today's photo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails